AdBlue® 10 Lt. EMISSION REDUCTION FOR DIESEL VEHICLES
Mekblue is a VDA Certified Quality AdBlue brand whose quality has been registered by the German Automotive Association.
Our product is a 32.5% urea solution mixed with ultrapure water, used in SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction) equipped diesel vehicles, developed to comply with Euro 4, Euro 5 and Euro 6 emission standards, supplied under the brand mekblue.
Mekblue is TSE certified. In addition, its quality has been registered and certified by the German automotive association VDA.
• We work as a direct AdBlue partner with Turkey’s largest fuel supply companies.
• In addition, there are hundreds of fuel station points and wholesalers, hundreds of production companies, earthmoving, concrete companies, bus companies, large holdings and companies among our references.
• Working with official institutions such as EGO General Directorate, Court of Accounts, Metropolitan Municipalities, Council of State, Constitutional Court, TMO, Ministry of Interior.
AdBlue ® is a special product used with the SRC (Selective Catalytic Reduction) system that converts harmful exhaust gases (NOx-nitrogen oxide) to water vapor and harmless nitrogen. It consists of 32.5% urea and 67.5% demineralized water.
Mekblue ® (DIN 70070/ ISO 22241 /AUS32) chemically reduces the NOx-emission of diesel fueled heavy-duty vehicles.
It is a colorless and non-toxic liquid.
Mekblue ® is a mandatory product to be used for SCR diesel vehicles that meet Euro 4, Euro 5 and Euro 6 standards.
In order to meet Euro 4 and Euro 5 standards, leading commercial heavy vehicle manufacturers have developed SCR engine technology and started to apply it in the production of vehicles that meet these standards. Vehicles in this technology started to arrive in Turkey at the end of 2006 and their numbers are increasing rapidly.
Our company sells the Mekblue ® product, which is mandatory for Euro 4 and Euro 5 commercial diesel vehicles.
AdBlue® was first standardized by the EU as DIN 70070. Later, this standard was revised by ISO by converting it into international validity. It consists of 4 main topics:
ISO 22241:1 Quality Requirements
ISO 22241: 2 Test Methods
ISO 22241:3 Handling, Transport and Storage
ISO 22241: 4 Filling Systems
How Does the Selective Catalytic Reduction System (SCR) Work?
This method combines advanced engine ignition, working in conjunction with a purification system, with exhaust emission aimed at absorbing substances such as nitrogen oxides (NOx). The mixture is sprayed into the exhausts before it reaches the catalyst. The high heat generated at this point transforms Mekblue ® into ammonia. Then, as ammonia and opposite nitrogen oxides penetrate the catalyst, they react with each other and form two elements that are not harmful to the atmosphere; turns into nitrogen and water vapour. Thus, harmful chemicals emitted to the environment are reduced.
AdBlue Tank Inside the Vehicle
Mekblue ® is filled into these special heated tanks.
Vehicles equipped with SCR technology have sensors to control the operation of the system. NOx control consists of a warning lamp located in the instrument cluster and a NOx sensor mounted in the silencer. If the amount of NOx in the exhaust gas exceeds the limit value of 7g/kWh, the vehicle’s fuel injection system automatically reduces fuel injection and the vehicle loses traction. The maximum torque of the vehicle is reduced by up to 40%. Exceeding the permissible emission levels, the catalyst will soon be damaged. Filters dry out and shrink as no liquid passes through the filters. Results are stored in the OBD system (On-Device Diagnostic System).
• Our facility is one of the largest facilities in Turkey.
• All production is done on automatic lines without human touch.
• Our products are filtered 5 times before they are shipped. Filter pores are 1 micron. Thus, even the smallest granule cannot pass into the product.
• Our product has TS ISO 22241-1 Standard.
• Our production is audited and licensed by VDA (German Automotive Manufacturers Association).
• Our facility has ISO 9001 Quality System. Our entire line is under control and constantly inspected.
• ISO 14001 Environmental Management System is applied in our facility. It works with the principle of continuous improvement in our facility, where all kinds of environmental and occupational safety measures are taken.
• An effective occupational safety system is implemented in our facility.